Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

EmigrantDirect 4%, Any Bonus???

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ABOUTBENS

ABOUTBENS

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 September 2005 - 06:48 PM

Since EmigrantDirect has increased their rate to 4% I'm looking to open an account with them. I've been searching a lot of websites and can only find one Bonus opportunity. The guy running "MyMoneyBlog.Com" says he gets $20 from EmigrantDirect for each referral from a link on his website. He says if you follow his instructions he will in turn pay you $10 through PayPal, or send an Amazon gc. This is the only Bonus opportunity I can find for EmigrantDirect. Does anyone know of another opportunity. Thanks. rolleyes.gif

#2 <insert name here>

<insert name here>

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 September 2005 - 06:56 PM

Been a ED customer since February, and haven't heard of any bonuses - apart from the baseball caps they sent out in May or June.

I would signup with this guy. It's as good as it gets.

#3 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 23 September 2005 - 09:51 PM

QUOTE(ABOUTBENS @ Sep 23 2005, 11:48 AM)
Since EmigrantDirect has increased their rate to 4% I'm looking to open an account with them.  I've been searching a lot of websites and can only find one Bonus opportunity.  The guy running "MyMoneyBlog.Com" says he gets $20 from EmigrantDirect for each referral from a link on his website.  He says if you follow his instructions he will in turn pay you $10 through PayPal, or send an Amazon gc.  This is the only Bonus opportunity I can find for EmigrantDirect.  Does anyone know of another opportunity.  Thanks.  rolleyes.gif
View Post

No ED promos this time:

http://www.emigrant-direct.com/offers/

#4 scottjm

scottjm

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 10:07 AM

Does this count as a bonus? In my mail yesterday (10/17) I had a box from Emigrant , Had a nice hat in it and a letter thanking me for opening my account, Which I did about 4 months ago. Also the letter stated my rate just went from 3.25% to 3.50%. Guess either mail is very slow or they are a little behind.

#5 vivyip

vivyip

1 million bucks

• Members
  • 631 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 07:22 PM

that's a "perk" happy.gif

a while back, there was a $25 bonus, but that promotion died within the same day...

if you have patience, then you could wait for a bonus to pop up (maybe they'll implement a referral bonus eventually or have one of those really short bonus periods again) if the bonus is not important, then anytime should be okay. happy.gif

Stats