Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo
- - - - -

10% cashback ($25 per $250 spent, $100 max) - Lowes : Lowes Spring Event Bonus card; Exp. - 5/18/08

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 09:23 AM

unsure.gif

The following info was posted by SD member JackHandy on SD:

Lowe's is offering another rewards card:
Through 5/18/08, for every $250 you spend, you get a $25 LOWE'S gift card.
Just stop by Lowe's and ask for a Spring Event Bonus card, then register it online at http://www.lowes.com/springevent
The card is free. There were a stack of them at the customer service/return desk and there were many more in boxes in the garden section.
You can also get credit for purchases you did without your card by going onto the site listed above and following the instructions to enter your purchase.

This card is very similar to the card mentioned in this post:
$50 for every $500 spent card: forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?t=771216

The difference being that this card will reward you $25 for every $250 spent with a maximum reward of $100 (4 x $25 gift cards) versus $50 for every $500 spent with a maximum reward of $200 (4 x $50 gift cards) in the other post.
Not as much of a total reward ($100 vs. $200) but at least you don't have to spend as much to receive a gift card.
I went into my Lowe's looking for the $50 for every $500 and found this one after asking customer service if the card existed. I soon found them littered all over the place in the garden section. They should not be hard to find if your store carries them.

How you sign up?
1. Pick up a Bonus Card brochure from the Outdoor Living Information Center or in the Garden Center at a participating Lowe’s. The brochure contains both a convenient wallet-size and two keychain Bonus Cards. Register the card online at www.Lowes.com/SpringEvent (aka: http://www.lowesspringevent.com/ ) . If you do not have Internet access please contact Customer Care at 866-751-4002. Hours of operation: Monday through Saturday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (EST) and Sundays 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM (EST).
2. Have the cashier scan the Bonus Card at checkout. This allows us to track your cumulative total.
3. You will earn a Gift Card every time you reach a Lowe’s outdoor living project purchase goal between 3/10/2008 to 5/18/2008, see your brochure for gift card values and spend levels.
4. Gift Cards will be sent within 45 days of promotion end.

I believe you can take your receipts home and enter them online and it doesn't matter what you purchased. The intent is for you to buy outdoor/gardening products but I believe anything will work. My receipts haven't been processed yet to test this theory. I will let you know if it works. Good Luck.

I will post a scanned image of the brochure later as proof.

source: forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?t=786193&p=10795790

Stats