Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

$75 bonus - M&T Bank: checking; Exp. - 12/31/09

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ichaelm

ichaelm

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 1,069 posts
  • Interests:bank and card bonuses, credit arbitrage

Posted 25 February 2009 - 10:29 PM

Receive up to $75 by opening a checking account. "Bonus may vary by product and region" so YMMV. LINK

One cash bonus per personal checking account for establishing overdraft protection either through a link to an M&T savings account or an Overdraft Line of Credit. Checking account must be opened between 9/3/09 and 12/31/09, and overdraft protection must be established by 1/31/10. Bonus will be credited to the account by 2/28/10 and is reportable for tax purposes. Bonus offer is for new checking account customers only, is limited to one per customer, may vary by region, is subject to change at any time at our sole discretion without notice, and is not available to employees of M&T Bank or any of its affiliates. Overdraft Lines of Credit subject to credit approval.

#2 pangya88

pangya88

• GoodMembers
  • 126 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 05:42 PM

Is this really a nationwide bonus ?? I live in Dallas, and they don't have any branches in Dallas or Texas.

Thank you.

#3 ichaelm

ichaelm

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 1,069 posts
  • Interests:bank and card bonuses, credit arbitrage

Posted 27 February 2009 - 04:30 PM

according to this post by Ken at Bankdeals, the bonus is available nationally, but as I said, YMMV.

#4 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 03:21 PM

Just some terms for a record

1. One cash bonus per personal checking account for activating direct deposit within 90 days of account opening or for making an initial deposit to your account via ACH transaction during the online account opening process. Bonus will be credited to the account after the first such deposit is made and will be reported as income for tax purposes. Bonus offer is limited to one per customer, may vary by product and region, is subject to change at any time in our sole discretion without notice, and is not available to employees of M&T Bank or any of its affiliates.

2. M&T Web Bill pay is free if the account you designate as your M&T Web Bill Pay billing account is (1) a Power Checking, M&T Select, M&T Direct Checking, M&T Classic Checking With Interest, M&T @ Work Checking, @College Checking or M&T Portfolio Management Account, (2) any checking account opened through our online application, or (3) any checking account opened in M&T Bank's Finger Lakes, Greater Baltimore or Greater Washington areas.

#5 alanmax

alanmax

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 12:35 PM

Does anyone know how long you have to keep the account open so there are no closing fees or a charge back of the $100 bonus?
I just opened the account and in less than a week got the $100 bonus.
Thinking of closing account so I don't have to go through the direct deposit every month.
Thank You!

Found the answere here using the above link:
http://bankdeals.blo...-up-to-100.html

#6 wishwell85

wishwell85

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 11:20 PM

If you close the account within 180 days it is a $10 closing fee. I did not ask about if you have to return the bonus.

#7 shybenny

shybenny

Ultra member

• Very good members
  • 321 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 10:06 PM

My wife and I just received the statements which showed that M&T have deposited $100.00 cash bonus into each of our checking accounts. Yes, they have different products that offer different bonuses.

#8 cjc9024

cjc9024

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 03:08 AM

What's the minimum initial deposit and the minimum Direct Deposit?

Stats