Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo
- - - - -

$100 off - PayPal : use Bill Me Later service; Exp. - 10/31/09

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 02:56 AM

sneaky.gif

LINK

Terms:

* You'll receive up to $100 off as a credit. If you spend less than the offer amount, your discount will be equal to the amount of your purchase (before tax and shipping). For example, if your offer is "up to $10 off" and you spend $5, you will receive a discount of $5. Please allow for 1-2 billing cycles for this amount to be reflected on your Bill Me Later statement.
* It's a limited time offer that's only available through PayPal. Complete your purchase by midnight Eastern Standard Time on October 31st, 2009 to receive this offer.
* Select "Yes, I'd like No Payments for 90 Days..." to be eligible to receive the promotional offer.
* We'll send you monthly statements:

o If you pay in full by the promotion expiration date as listed below you will not be charged finance charges.

For example if purchase is made in: Date to pay in full by to avoid finance charges (Promotion Expiration Date)
October 2009 February 1, 2010

o If payment in full is not made by the promotion expiration date listed above, finance charges will apply, calculated using the transaction date.
o If approved, CIT Bank will make a loan to you for the amount financed to pay for your purchase. CIT Bank will pay the merchant on your behalf to pay for the purchase.
o If you repay the amount you borrow (the amount financed) in full on or before the promotion expiration date listed above, you will repay only the amount financed, and CIT Bank will charge you no finance charge for the loan.
o Click here for the Terms and Conditions of the Bill Me Later Loan Agreement if you already have a Bill Me Later account. Your purchase will be subject to a Deferred Payment Option under the Agreement.

Stats