Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

$100 bonus * - Univest National Bank : new checking account, direct deposit; Exp. - unknown

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 05:07 AM

dunce.gif

LINK

Terms:

To qualify for the $100 bonus, you must open a new personal checking account with a deposit of new money (money not currently held by Univest National Bank and Trust Co.) and initial direct deposit of government or payroll checks within 90 calendar days of account opening. The bonus will be deposited into your new account within 30 business days after your initial direct deposit is posted to your account. Checking account must remain open for a minimum of 12 months or you will be required to pay a fee of $20. Limit one checking account-related reward per customer, per calendar year. May not be combined with any other offer. Offer available for a limited time and is subject to change without notice. Univest customers with a checking account do not qualify. Employees of Univest Corporation of Pennsylvania and its affiliates are not eligible. Bonus offer is not available on business checking accounts. Account is subject to approval. A 1099 form may be issued.

#2 jcworlds

jcworlds

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 07:01 PM

QUOTE(markber @ Mar 12 2011, 12:07 AM) View Post

dunce.gif

LINK

Terms:

To qualify for the $100 bonus, you must open a new personal checking account with a deposit of new money (money not currently held by Univest National Bank and Trust Co.) and initial direct deposit of government or payroll checks within 90 calendar days of account opening. The bonus will be deposited into your new account within 30 business days after your initial direct deposit is posted to your account. Checking account must remain open for a minimum of 12 months or you will be required to pay a fee of $20. Limit one checking account-related reward per customer, per calendar year. May not be combined with any other offer. Offer available for a limited time and is subject to change without notice. Univest customers with a checking account do not qualify. Employees of Univest Corporation of Pennsylvania and its affiliates are not eligible. Bonus offer is not available on business checking accounts. Account is subject to approval. A 1099 form may be issued.

still available???

#3 bobk2000

bobk2000

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 03:28 PM

I opened an account with them, no problem, didn't get the bonus yet, but tghey haven't gotten my DD yet, either.

The account includes free bank to bank funds transfer, although it requires an additional login to get to it.

The login to the basic account is simple, doesn't keep asking for more "secret question" answers everytime my browser is updated. At logout, it does ask you if you are sure you want to logout, then tells me my browser (firefox) has blocked a popup; mildly annoying, but I've encountered it before with small banks' websites

Stats