Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo
- - - - -

$25 bonus - Bank of America : purchases of $250 or more with your eligible Bank of America MasterCard; Exp. - 6/30/11

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 08:26 PM

The following info about a $25 Bank of America bonus was shared by SD member massappeal on SD:

Earn $25 Credit On Your Bank of America MasterCard YMMV (Exp. June 30, 2011)
Make purchases of $250 or more with your eligible Bank of America MasterCard between the time you register for the promotion and June 30, 2011, and receive a $25 statement credit. If you only spend the required $250 minimum, that’s 10% off.

Make sure your account is eligible for the promotion. If you didn’t receive a notice with a registration code in the mail, you can call 800-732-9194 to check or go to bankofamerica.com/easyrewards , click “Don’t Have One?” and enter your name, zip code, and last four digits of your credit card. If that card is eligible for a promotion, it’ll be listed on the next screen.

People are reporting that they've been getting a different promotion so it's definitely card dependent (mine's a BofA Preferred MasterCard). I just tried my World MC and got something different, a mystery promotion?! Could be a fun game to play with your BofA cards...

And for those of you who are running a promotional low-interest balance on your card, you can still make the promo work for you; just make sure to pay your monthly minimum payment plus the new $250 charges (or whatever amount the new charges are).

Fine Print
Your card must be eligible for the promotion and you must register the card.
Make purchases of $250 or more with your eligible credit card (purchases must post between the registration date and June 30, 2011).
The $250 excludes credits, returns and adjustments, and fees, interest charges, and unathorized/fraudulent charges don’t count towards the minimum.
Credit will appear 10-12 weeks after closing date of offer.
Be sure to pay your monthly minimum payment, even when you receive the $25 statement credit.

source: slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?p=39454935

Stats