Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo
- - - - -

$50 Amazon.com credit - Chase : Amazon credit card; Exp. - unknown

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:02 PM

dozey.gif

Terms of the card copied from Amazon.com on 1/6/13:

Sign-Up Offer
A $50 Amazon.com Gift Card* will instantly be loaded into your Amazon.com Account upon the approval of your credit card application

Benefits
Earn points on every purchase: 3 points for every $1 spent on Amazon.com, 2 points for every eligible $1 spent at gas stations, restaurants, and drugstores, and 1 point for every other $1 spent.

Redeem your points: You can use your points to buy the stuff you want right at checkout with Shop with Points. Pay for all or part of your order with points- there's no minimum. Every 100 points = $1.00 towards your purchase. You can also redeem your points for cash back, gift cards, travel and more. Learn more about Shop with Points here

Purchase APR 13.24%, 18.24%, or 21.24%*
Balance Transfer APR 13.24%, 18.24%, or 21.24%*
Cash Advance APR 19.24% or 23.24%*
Penalty APR 29.99%*
Overdraft APR 19.24% or 23.24%*
Minimum Interest Charge If you are charged periodic interest, the charge will be no less than $1.50
*These APRs will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. Click here to see complete Pricing & Terms.
Fees
Annual Fee $0
Balance Transfer Fee Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Cash Advance Fee Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Foreign Transaction Fee 3% of each purchase transaction in US dollars

PROMOTIONAL LINK

--------------------------------------------------------------
Other sign-up credit card bonuses loved.gif

#2 kmpisces

kmpisces

• GoodMembers
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 12:17 AM

I love that this card would not have annual fees. It would be a good card for me because it seems to have really good rates. Once again, I really would love the Gift Card for Amazon. It is especially nice as it sounds like the Gift Card amount could be added pretty quickly. It also sounds as if it would be done pretty seamlessly.

Stats