Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

*New* Get $35 for signing up with ex24

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 iSell

iSell

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 08:16 AM

Email [email protected] and I'll send you a referal fast.

Signup, and earn the $24 bonus, I will then send you $11 via paypal.

So you will effectively earn $35 for 10 minutes work.

Cheers.
/Sterling

#2 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 06:55 PM

QUOTE(iSell @ Mar 29 2005, 01:16 AM)

Cheers.
/Sterling

What if I get an ex24.com referral from you, do not open an ex24.com account and request $11 from you. How will you find out that I have not opened an ex24.com account? As far as I know, ex24.com does not show you names of people who opened accounts via your referral invitations. So there is no way you can find whom you should send $11. Am I mistaken? Or are you going to take your chances and send $11 to everybody, who asked you about referrals, without verification of their ex24.com account status?

Thanks,

Mark

#3 iSell

iSell

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 08:19 PM

Hi Mark,

As I'm in the running for the $1000 bonus with several others it's probably not in my best interests to publicly post my method of confirmation, that said, I hope someone will ask for a referal so as to verify my integrity on this.

Kindly,
/Sterling

QUOTE(markber @ Mar 29 2005, 06:55 PM)

Cheers.
/Sterling

What if I get an ex24.com referral from you, do not open an ex24.com account and request $11 from you. How will you find out that I have not opened an ex24.com account? As far as I know, ex24.com does not show you names of people who opened accounts via your referral invitations. So there is no way you can find whom you should send $11. Am I mistaken? Or are you going to take your chances and send $11 to everybody, who asked you about referrals, without verification of their ex24.com account status?

Thanks,

Mark

#4 mir322

mir322

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 09:12 PM

QUOTE(markber @ Mar 29 2005, 02:55 PM)

Cheers.
/Sterling

Thanks,

Mark

Mark - I agree with you. There is no way to confirm this. Also, Ex24 probably wouldn't release this information due to security reasons. Just as Virtual Bank doesn't tell you who has signed up via your referral - they only tell you how many have signed up. The same works with ING (although it's easier to track with them by writing down names). A couple of other people tried doing this with Ex24 before and I don't think it would be beneficial - you'd be more likely to lose money than gain it. Also, referrals tend to have a sign-up rate of 50%.

Miriam

Stats