Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

$125 bonus - Meadows CU : e-checking; Exp. - unknown

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Poll: How do you rate this deal? (8 member(s) have cast votes)

How do you rate this deal?

1. Hot (6 votes [75.00%])

Percentage of vote: 75.00%

2. Warm (1 votes [12.50%])

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

3. Cold (1 votes [12.50%])

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#16 vivyip

vivyip

1 million bucks

• Members
  • 631 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 04:07 PM

This sounds absolutely wonderful!

The eChecking has no minimum balance requirements, first 50 checks are free, and you get a $125 bonus!

Now my question is...

What have people been using as their ACH transfer to get the bonus. Are there any minimum amounts for the ACH transfer for the bonus? Just curious.

Thank you for readig this post

#17 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 05:33 PM

QUOTE(vivyip @ Aug 5 2005, 09:07 AM)
What have people been using as their ACH transfer to get the bonus.  Are there any minimum amounts for the ACH transfer for the bonus?  Just curious.

View Post

I believe ACH transfers from any bank should work. I use $1 transfers from Etrade.

#18 pangya88

pangya88

• GoodMembers
  • 126 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 11:52 PM

I just got the following reply today. Hope this helps.

-------------------------
Thank you for your interest in Meadows Credit Union... you indicated that you are interested in the $125.00 award for eChecking. I should inform you that the requirements for the promotion for non-members are as follows:

Direct deposit established to the account. Must be either employer or government initiated. Paypal, eMoney Transfer, wires, or any other self initiated deposits do not qualify as direct deposit.

Two bills must be paid, per month, through our online banking bill pay. This must continue for the five months the $25.00 installments are paid out. After the fifth installment has been paid, two bills must be paid per month for another consecutive nine months.

Failure to adhere to any of these requirements in the designated months will forfeit the promotion on your part. Any and all payments received by you on behalf of the promotion would be due the credit union in full.

#19 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 06 August 2005 - 02:57 AM

QUOTE(pangya88 @ Aug 5 2005, 04:52 PM)

Direct deposit established to the account. Must be either employer or government initiated. Paypal, eMoney Transfer, wires, or any other self initiated deposits do not qualify as direct deposit.
View Post

I guess they have become smarter...

#20 namastemurali

namastemurali

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 05:20 PM

Seems they have changed some of the rules. Here is a recent mail I got from them. I decided not to open if there is no bonus. Unfortunately they also did a hard enquiry on my transunion credit report. May be I should have claimed that I am family member of someone here!! smile.gif

Dear XXXXX,

The $125.00 promotion is only available to current members, family members, and employees of our corporate partners. The Google offer to all others actually ended several months ago. Before I have you send me your proof of ID, social security, and address, are you still interested in the account despite not being eligible for the $125.00 payout?

XXXXXXXXX

#21 ichaelm

ichaelm

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 1,069 posts
  • Interests:bank and card bonuses, credit arbitrage

Posted 01 September 2007 - 06:24 PM

UPDATE: promo has expired

Stats