Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

Offers only: ING direct: $25/$10

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
131 replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 02 March 2003 - 10:04 PM

This is a thread to offer referral links for ING direct savings account. A person who is referred gets $25. A referring person gets $10.

Here are program details from ING direct web site:

Program Details:

Share the benefits of the Orange Savings Account with your friends and family!

If your friend opens an account with at least $250, we will deposit a $25 bonus in their new account and a $10 thank you bonus in your Orange Savings Account. If 25 of your friends or family each open a new account with at least a $250 initial deposit, you will earn $10 each up to $250.

NEW. Give the "Gift of Savings" - you can now include funds from your own Orange Savings Account to help your friend or family member start saving. In order to qualify for the $25 and $10 bonuses, your gift recipient must make an initial deposit of $250. Any gift funds do not count toward the initial deposit.

Please Remember:

Your friends MUST use the referral link within the email sent from this screen to ensure they get the $25 welcome bonus and gift money, if applicable.
We will send the email on your behalf, so that the "From" field will display your name and the email address we have for you.
For privacy reasons, we are not able to disclose which of your friends has opened an account with us or the initial deposit amount.
Your $10 thank you bonus will be added to your account upon the completion of the account opening process for qualifying accounts.

Please Note: If savings referral was sent prior to Oct 13, 2005, no initial deposit minimum is required for bonus payment.

• Guests

Posted 12 March 2003 - 07:41 PM

I'd greatly appreciate a referral for the ING savings account. Thanks!

Aaron Mayer
[email protected]

#3 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 12 March 2003 - 09:34 PM

canoodle1,

I just sent you one.

Markber

#4 kjhashim

kjhashim

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 June 2003 - 07:58 PM

I also give ING Direct referrals. Please email me if you would like one. I have had an ING Direct account for over 2 years.

#5 river70181

river70181

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 July 2003 - 03:31 AM

I need a referral for an ING account. Please e-mail me at [email protected]. Thanks!

#6 rupertcp1

rupertcp1

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 July 2003 - 10:25 PM

Just sent one to you at [email protected]...

I also can send referrals for ING. Just drop me an email at "rupertcp1 [_AT_] yahoo [_DOT_] com"

Email address modified to hinder email trolling bots :wink:

Happy savings!

#7 joseph_b

joseph_b

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 September 2003 - 04:00 PM

I, too, have $25 ING referrals. Simply email me your first and last names and your email address, and I will get you a referral within 24 hours.

Thanks!

Joe
[email protected]

#8 sunnyjcca

sunnyjcca

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 September 2003 - 11:20 PM

I got my $25 referer bonus two weeks ago and I'd like to share this experience with people who want to open new account. I can send you a referer link in case you need. just include your name and email address.
and sent to me at [email protected].

ING is trustworthy.

#9 holidayanne

holidayanne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 September 2003 - 06:08 AM

I got my $25, and you can too with a referral! If you would like a referral to get you started, you can email me at [email protected] Then you can share with your friends and family so they can get $25 also.

#10 coop1970

coop1970

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Photography

Posted 23 September 2003 - 05:08 PM

Could you please send the link to ING to [email protected] Thanks and looking forward to receiving some CASH!

#11 gracie

gracie

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 September 2003 - 05:10 PM

Email me for your $25 Bonus when you sign up for an ING account. Remember to include your name in the email.

[email protected]

Thanks!

#12 y2kenro

y2kenro

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 October 2003 - 06:54 PM

email [email protected] with your first and last name for a referral to get the $25 bonus for setting up an ING account.
thanks!! biggrin.gif

#13 Gilmo321

Gilmo321

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 October 2003 - 01:07 AM

E-mail [email protected] with your first and last name for a referral to get a $25 bonus for setting up an account. No fees, no minimums.

#14 hereiamdbm

hereiamdbm

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 October 2003 - 12:40 PM

Email your first and last name to [email protected] to receive your $25 for opening an ING account. Just can't beat their interest savings rates! I will let you know immediately after I submit your name and email address. Thanks! biggrin.gif

#15 iceblended

iceblended

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 November 2003 - 08:58 AM

Hi,

I have referrals available. Please email me at [email protected] with your first and last name. =)

Stats