Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

Offers only: ING direct: $25/$10

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
131 replies to this topic

#16 coolbb

coolbb

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 November 2003 - 02:45 AM

great

#17 artofbodydesign

artofbodydesign

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 November 2003 - 05:47 PM

I have 8 referral email links left email me at artofbodydesign.com if you are interested. I just need first & last name + email address. Hurry this is a limited offer.

#18 bertie_jeeves101

bertie_jeeves101

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 November 2003 - 02:36 AM

I have a few referrals available. Plz email me you first and last names and your email address to [email protected]

#19 zender

zender

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 November 2003 - 10:30 PM

I have several referrals available. Send your first and last name and email address to [email protected] if interested.

zender

#20 xiaoyin

xiaoyin

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 December 2003 - 05:00 AM

I have a few referrals available. Please email me your first and last names and your email address to [email protected].

#21 wriyaz

wriyaz

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 04:15 AM

I have $25 ING referrals. Simply email me your first and last name and your email address.

[email protected]

#22 neuronflux

neuronflux

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 06:22 AM

Email me at [email protected] with your first and last name for your $25 ING Direct referral. Referrals will be sent ASAP!

#23 minteas

minteas

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 January 2004 - 08:50 PM

I have several $25 ING Direct referrals available. Email me at [email protected] with your first and last name for your referral.

#24 la_bearcat

la_bearcat

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 January 2004 - 09:59 PM

I recently opened an account with ING and have been very happy with it so far. Their Orange Savings Account pays 2% interest, making it the best money market account in the country. There's no minimum to open, no minimum balance to maintain, and no fees.

Get a $25 bonus for opening an account with any amount using a referral link from me.

If interested, email me and I will have ING send you the link:
[email protected]

Thanks!

tongue.gif

#25 newref25

newref25

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 January 2004 - 05:06 AM

Just completed and received my bonus, so I have the full boat of referrals if anyone is interested.

Send me an email -- [email protected] -- with your first and last name to get a referral link for $25 from ING. Thanx

#26 vtieu

vtieu

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 January 2004 - 10:47 PM

Please email to [email protected] and include your first and last name and I will send you the $25 ING Orange Saving Referral.

I have the Orange Saving account for over a year now and I am very satisfy with it.

#27 yin_sun

yin_sun

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 January 2004 - 07:01 AM

I have a few referrals available. Please email your first and last names and your email address to [email protected].

#28 robozjy

robozjy

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 January 2004 - 09:51 PM

Email me for a $25 referral bonus link from ING.
Don't forget to include your first and last name in the email.

[email protected]

#29 jfk3ing

jfk3ing

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 February 2004 - 03:56 PM

Hi, I just recently signed up for the ING Direct Savings, and I have a full complement of $25 referral bonuses. If you would like to get the referral link, please email me your name and email address to [email protected]. I will mail it out ASAP!!! You must use the link in the email to get your $25 bonus.

[email protected]

#30 JohnCMA

JohnCMA

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 01:42 PM

I have a full slate of ING signup bonus referrals available. Email your first and last name to [email protected], and I will forward you the link promptly.

Stats