Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

Offers only: ING direct: $25/$10

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
131 replies to this topic

#121 Punkypoo1988

Punkypoo1988

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 August 2005 - 07:35 PM

I have all my referrals left. Please email me your first and last name and email address if you would like a referral.
[email protected]

Thanks.

#122 SegaRob

SegaRob

• GoodMembers
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 October 2005 - 11:00 PM

If anyone needs a referral send me an email at [email protected] with your full name and email. I'll respond quickly.

#123 DiffEqu

DiffEqu

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 10:40 PM

I have plenty of referrals left. Just email me your full name and I'll get a referral to you quickly.

My email:
[email protected]

#124 quadwould

quadwould

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 06:54 PM

25 ING referals available.

email me your First and Last name and your email address

[email protected]

ING now requires that the initial deposit from the referee is $250 or more. for the refering party to get their referal payment this needs to be met. so please email me only if you are willing to deposit that amount initially. and once you have done so you get $25, and then you can then refer 25 people and get $10 a pop.... not bad.. more than doubling your investment.

the current savings rate is 3.40%

"Share and Enjoy"

#125 jaredhanson

jaredhanson

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 05:38 AM

I have 25 ING Direct referrals available. If interested, e-mail me your first and last name and the e-mail address you want the link sent to.

[email protected]

#126 archie

archie

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 01:59 AM

I have 25 ING Direct referrals. If interested in receiving $25, please email me your first and last name with your email address to :
[email protected]

Once I receive your request, I will be able to email you a referral immediately.

ING now requires an inital deposit of $250 or more, therefore please email me only if you are willing to deposit at least $250.

Thanks! blink.gif

#127 alee

alee

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 04:32 PM

I have nearly all of my ING Direct referrals with the $25 bonus still available. They now require a minimum opening deposity of $250 to get the bonus, and the current interest rate is 3.50% APY. Please email your full name and email address to alee-ingdirect at stanfordalumni dot ORG with "ING Direct" somewhere in the subject line if you'd like an ING Direct referral.

I also have nearly all of my VirtualBank referrals still available. VirtualBank's eMoney Market account is similar to ING Direct's Orange Savings account. The current interest rate is 3.55% APY, and the referral bonus for the person opening the account is $20. Also, the opening deposit is a fixed $100, which you can withdraw after a month. You can of course have both ING Direct and VirtualBank accounts. Please email your full name and email address to alee-virtualbank at stanfordalumni dot ORG with "VirtualBank" somewhere in the subject line, if you'd like a VirtualBank referral.

I also have some invitations for 30gigs.com, which currently offers free 30 GB web-based email accounts. They mention adding online file storage in the future. I can throw in one of these invitations if you'd like.

#128 tph_invest

tph_invest

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 05:40 PM

Hi

I have new referral links for $25 bonus. If you need one, please send your First and Last name to

[email protected]

I will email you as soon as possible. Thanks.

#129 umassnk

umassnk

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 05:05 PM

Hi,

I also have some ING referral links left ($25 bonus, if your initial deposite is at least $250). If interested, send email (include your first and last name) to:

[email protected]

I will email back as soon as possible. Stay most of time online during daytime.

Hao.

#130 woozy1

woozy1

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 03:58 PM

Hi,

If you would like an ING Direct referral link, send me an email including your first and last name to [email protected]. I am at the computer 12 hours a day, so I respond very quickly!!! smile.gif

#131 jfallik

jfallik

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 04:45 PM

Hi

I have $25 bonus referral links for ING. Rates are 3.75% (Effective 12/5/05). A $250 deposit is required to obtain the bonus. If you are interested e-mail me at [email protected], send your first and last name. I have mobile internet access, so I can respond ASAP

Regards,
-Jay

#132 irinka

irinka

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 11:10 PM

Hello. I have refferals available for ING orange account. You get $25 if you use my refferal and open account with $250. Please email me for refferals. [email protected]

Stats