Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

Offers only: ING direct: $25/$10

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
131 replies to this topic

#46 owlatrice

owlatrice

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 10:11 AM

I have $25 INGDIRECT referrals available. Send your First and Last name and e-mail address to me and I will send you the link. [email protected]

#47 gogeter

gogeter

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 06:07 PM

i have referral available, send me your last name, first name to : [email protected]

#48 jessica

jessica

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 August 2004 - 04:58 PM

Please read rules before you post. Moderator

#49 xxtrangxx

xxtrangxx

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 August 2004 - 07:02 AM

I just opened up an account so I have several referrals available. Email me at [email protected] with your first name, last name, and email address for the link.

#50 egg

egg

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 August 2004 - 07:40 PM

send me your email address, first name and last name. I will send you the referral link for ING Direct 2.2% Saving.

#51 naiwen

naiwen

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 August 2004 - 08:30 AM

I have several referrals available. Please send me your first name, last name and e-mail address to get your $25. I'll send you the referral link for ING Direct 2.2% Saving soon.

My email address: [email protected]

#52 baz

baz

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 August 2004 - 11:46 PM

Hi,

You get a free $25!! No strings attached. I just did it myself.

I just opened an ING savings account and have referrals available. If you need one, please send me your name (first/last) and email address and I will get one out to you asap. You can email me at [email protected].

Thanks!
~Scott

#53 Guest_Jason Garcia_*

Guest_Jason Garcia_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 August 2004 - 07:26 PM

Need an ING Referral. Email me at [email protected]

Thanks

#54 MGrace77

MGrace77

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 September 2004 - 09:04 PM

I need a referral for an ING account. Please e-mail me at [email protected] Thanks!

#55 SKANDER

SKANDER

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 September 2004 - 01:01 AM

I need a referal for ING direct please send it to:

[email protected]

thanks
bk

#56 gerh_69

gerh_69

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 September 2004 - 04:08 AM

I would be happy to send anyone a referral, please send first/last name and email to: [email protected]

#57 julianw

julianw

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 September 2004 - 04:48 PM

If anybody need a referral, please email to [email protected], I would be glad to help you!

#58 gleeper99

gleeper99

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 September 2004 - 05:57 AM

If anybody needs a referral, please email to [email protected]. I would be glad to help you!

#59 ys47

ys47

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 September 2004 - 04:09 PM

QUOTE(markber @ Mar 2 2003, 05:04 PM)
This is a thread to offer referral links for ING direct savings account. A person who is referred gets $25. A referring person gets $10.

Here are program details from ING direct web site:

"Share the benefits of the Orange Savings Account with your friends and family! For helping to spread the news about great rates with no minimums and no fees, ING DIRECT will credit your account up to $250. Simply fill in as many as 25 names and email addresses and we will send each person an email inviting them to enjoy the benefits of the Orange Savings Account. By opening an account each friend will receive a $25.00 Welcome Bonus and you will receive a $10.00 Thank You Bonus. If 25 of your friends and family open a new account you will receive $250 in Thank You Bonuses!

Your friends MUST use the referral link within the email sent from this screen to ensure they get the $25.00 Welcome Bonus. If you would like, you can add a personal note telling your friends about the Orange Savings Account. "
View Post

#60 ashina

ashina

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 04:55 PM

QUOTE(iceblended @ Nov 14 2003, 03:58 AM)
Hi,

I have referrals available. Please email me at [email protected] with your first and last name. =)
View Post

I need a referral too. please email me to [email protected]

Stats