Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

Offers only: ING direct: $25/$10

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
131 replies to this topic

#91 BoostAddict

BoostAddict

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 04:31 PM

Hello everyone! biggrin.gif

I am about to sign up. I just wanted to get an explanation first.

1: Can you withdraw the 25$ and 10$ as soon as they are credited and you account is verified and opened or does the user need to wait a certain amount of time to withdraw? I know some offers may credit immediately but want you to wait 10 days or 30 days etc. I know ING credits the account immediately but I am not sure if they let you withdraw immediately.

2: I notice that a lot of people say that they need a first name, last name and email address in order to send me a referral, BUT, it looks like some of you have figured out a way to bypass that and just post up a link.

a: Is each of those links only good for one sign up or are each of them good for 25 sign ups? If they are each good for 25 sign ups then how did you get several accounts?

b: Exactly how are you referring people directly by simply posting a link when many people think that they must get a first name, last name and email address to fill out the referral form and send an email in order to get people to sign up?

3: Can I start referring people the second after I complete my sign up or do I need to wait several days for ING to send the deposits to my account and verify my account?

Hopefully, one of you can answer this fast because I could use the ability to start referring people now.

Thanks.

#92 BoostAddict

BoostAddict

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 05:31 PM

Tmmycat wrote:

To answer your questions:

1: There is a 30-day hold on bonuses. The money is in your account and it earns
interest during that time, you just can't withdraw it until the 30-day wait is over.

2a: Each link is only good for one person, but each person who has an account can "generate" up to 25 referral links (or referral emails, whichever you prefer).

2b: To get the URLs for the direct links, I sent referral emails to myself and then copied the URL from the email and posted it. Anyone with an ING Direct account can use this strategy. ING Direct doesn't actually use the first name and last name except to customize the e-mail and make it look personalized to the person who receives it. (In other words, the bank doesn't check to make sure the person who opens the account is the same person who received the referral email.)

So far, 5 people have used my direct links and they received a bonus. The only disadvantage to using a direct link (since the direct link is posted for everyone) is: you need to check to see whether or not the direct link has been used yet. The blue text above the application form will tell you if the link has been used.

3: You do need to wait a few days while your account is being opened and verified, before you can log in and start making referrals.

hope that helps.
-tmmycat

My reply:

Thanks, tmmycat!

1: Gotcha.

2a: Gotcha.

2b: Can you send all these referrals to the same email address, or do you have to create multiple email accounts. And, is this 100% flawless or is there some way that ING could think that you were referring yourself over and over again?

I know that you said that they do not check for name but maybe they could be
oncerned about the email addresses. I suppose not because as long as the sign ups all use different names and different checking accounts then everything should be fine. Please confirm.

***About checking to see whether a direct link has been used or not:
I tried a couple of people's referral links. I saw the difference between a valid link and a non valid one. Just for everyone else's info: when you click on the direct link, then you click on open now or complete application from phone call.

A valid link will say: To start saving with our great rates and receive your $25.00 bonus, open and fund your Orange Savings Account now! ... in bold blue letters at the top of the next page.

An invalid link that is expired or has already been used will say:
The link you’ve used to open a new Orange Savings Account has either expired, or has already been used. This is no longer a valid referral link. Blah blah. ... in bold blue letters at the top of the next page.

So, gotcha.

3: Understood about the wait to verify before refer. That's a bummer. But, no way around that as it seems.

So, thanks for answering my questions. Please let me know about 2b follow-up question asap. Looks like I will be signing up with you since you are being so helpful. biggrin.gif

#93 BoostAddict

BoostAddict

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 05:39 PM

Tmmycat wrote:

glad I can help!

2b: You can send them to the same e-mail address. This strategy definitely works - I have successfully gotten 5 referral bonuses so far from various different people who used my direct links - and I sent all of my referral emails to my own email address.

I know it works because ING sends me an email whenever someone signs up using a link that I generated, and then the bonus is deposited in my account the next day. I guess they just check the identity of the people who apply, to make sure those are unique.

My reply:

Glad that we could help eachother out! Thanks, and you're welcome, lol.

2b: Awesome! Gotcha.

I'll sign up with one of your links right now.

Thanks again and have a great life! biggrin.gif

EDIT: I signed up. It's done. Took about 5 minutes with reading eveything and getting all of my info out.

#94 crashcarr

crashcarr

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 01:19 AM

I have plenty of referrals as well just send your First Name, Last Name and email address. Thanks, James

[email protected]

#95 axel

axel

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 April 2005 - 03:39 AM

Three fresh links for instant sign up:

http://home.ingdirec...mo_set....žš˜žš

http://home.ingdirec...mo_set....zvtyq

http://home.ingdirec...mo_set....sq§tr

#96 vivyip

vivyip

1 million bucks

• Members
  • 631 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 09:06 PM

If you'd like a referral for ING Direct, please let me know. (send PM or email me at [email protected]) Also, if you also need a gmail invite, please let me know too. Thanks!

UPDATE: I now have 11 referrals left! (I know, I know. ) Hopefully this will change and when I have filled up my referral list, I promise to delete this post. In the meantime, I will update whenever I can. 4/30/05

I also have 50 gmail invites left

If you don't want to wait, try this link:

http://ingdirect.com/save/ and enter the following reference code: FSZ73/TYHFEUHD
(the link above does not benefit me, but it will give you the bonus!)

Thanks for reading this!

#97 alanwong1187

alanwong1187

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 01:38 AM

First off, I'd like to say that those "quick referral" links aren't going to work. What those users did was that they put down fake names and email addresses and had ING email referals to themselves. They then copied the link from their email message onto the thread, but the referral program does not work that way. You only get the $25 opening bonus if the referal link you click matches the email address you use to sign up for a new account. Since your email address does not match those of links listed previously, you won't get the $25

I'm willing to give $2 of my own personal gift money to users who want to be reffered by me (which means $27 for you when you open a new account). If you are interested, email me at [email protected]. (ING will automatically credit you $27 instead of the usual $25), but only if you are referred by me. The additional $2 is a personal gift from me that ING lets me add to the $25 bonus.

I reply to email very quickly, since I use Yahoo! Messenger and it notifies me immediately when I get email, so there shouldn't be any worries about me taking too long to reply.

Please remember to include first and last name and the email address that you intend to open an account with.

#98 khorne55

khorne55

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 May 2005 - 05:49 PM

ING Direct $25 referral links, just click on a link to get the $25 bonus. No waiting for an email!

http://home.ingdirec...mo_set....|zyy}

http://home.ingdirec...mo_set....žœ›œš

http://home.ingdirec...mo_set....©§¦¨¬

Thanks! smile.gif

#99 rdhafsari

rdhafsari

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 May 2005 - 08:31 PM

Hi,

I have several referrals available, please check links below. You'll get $25 for signing up, and I'll get $10 for referring you, it's a good deal!:

ING Direct link 1
ING Direct Link 2
ING Direct Link 3
ING Direct Link 4

Thank you! laugh.gif

#100 Moneygram

Moneygram

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 May 2005 - 07:01 PM

Hi,

I have ING Direct Orange Savings referrals available by which you receive $25 for signing up, while I receive $10 for referring you. E-mail me your first and last name at [email protected], and I will be more than happy to send you a referral. Serious inquiries only please.

Thank you.

#101 andyh21

andyh21

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 03:58 PM

Hello I have several Ing Direct referrals. You get $25 just for opening an account with as little as one dollar. I'm sure you have seen all the details on this site. Just click the link below to open an account. If the link has been used just email me at andyh21 at yahoo dot com. I plan on adding more links later.
Click here-link 1

#102 bbgame

bbgame

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 May 2005 - 08:13 PM

Have referrals for ING. Email first name, last name and email address to bbgame"at"gmail.com

#103 coreycollins

coreycollins

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 04:00 AM

I have some IngDirect Referrals. Just email me your full name and I will send you one. [email protected]

#104 kristensue

kristensue

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 May 2005 - 04:29 AM

smile.gif
If you want to get the best interest rate on a savings account and start with $25 of free money, email me at [email protected] and include your full name to get a referral. I have had an account there for over a year with a large sum. It is so much fun to watch my account grow! By the way, I check my email several times a day, so I promise a quick response. smile.gif

[email protected]
Email me with your name and get $25 with my referral.

#105 mehmeh

mehmeh

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 May 2005 - 09:16 AM

Hey everyone biggrin.gif !

I just signed up for ING with a small fund and have earned about about one third of the interest i get a month at my regular savings account! and it's only been ten days~~!! i... love it. I got the ~ $25 ~ bonus for signing up. If you would like 25 dollars for signing up to an internet bank with an aamazing 3 percent rate, no minimums or would just like 25 bucks, email me at [email protected]. You need a checking account to make the transfer. I have 25 referrals for anybody interested in earning 25 dollars for simply signing up, either email me or the others on this board, with your first and last name. I check my email everyday. tongue.gif -Henry

[email protected]

Stats