Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

Offers only: ING direct: $25/$10

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
131 replies to this topic

#106 Hotshot2u

Hotshot2u

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 03:29 AM

Greetings all,

As you probably know, ING Direct offers you a $25 bonus for signing on with them. But you need a referral to claim the money! ING Direct currently offers 3% interest on their savings account, and that is tough to beat!

If you want to make a quick $25, just send me your first and last name and I'll respond right away with your referral.

Thanks

[email protected]

#107 rajks_78

rajks_78

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 10:35 PM

I just opened one last week and received my $25 sign in bonus.This is my first savings account. I was not willing to open any other bank's savings account because the interest rates are very less there. I am glad I found a good interest giving bank for my savings.

I have all my $25 referrals with me, if anyone wants a referral please send me your First name, Last Name and email address to [email protected]

#108 amitkurich

amitkurich

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 May 2005 - 11:41 PM

I have 7 invites left...email me [email protected]

I check my emails every 2 mins!!!

#109 NBtarheel33

NBtarheel33

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 06:44 AM

ING Direct referrals available! I have 25, waiting to be given out. In addition, if you're interested, I have 50 GMail (Google E-mail, 2+ GB storage) invites. Anyone who takes an ING referral will also get a GMail invite!

E-mail [email protected].

Thanks!

#110 tempestuoustulip

tempestuoustulip

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 10:51 PM

I have some referrals left too -- try these links:

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Or e-mail me: [email protected] with your first and last name and I'll hook you up!

#111 tiflyer2

tiflyer2

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 05:27 PM

If you would like to earn quick $25, I have 25 referrals left. The money will be avaliable in your account as soon as they confirm your linked account. It is real easy to sign up and you have nothing to loose. Email me at: [email protected] with your first and last name and i will email you back right away with a referral. I check my email several times a day and i am always logged on to my email address so it notifies me when i get emails; very quick response. Thanks.

#112 ucb

ucb

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 04:54 PM

Apparently some people are experiencing difficulties with direct links.

Please email me and I will send a personalized email to you that you can use and receive a bonus.

It is the proven method and you get the bonus status updated amazingly quickly.

The email address: [email protected]

I will need your first and last name and your email

Let's help each other make some cash!

#113 Muffadal Quettawala

Muffadal Quettawala

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 05:52 PM

EARN UPTO $275 FOR FREE.

JUST E-MAIL ME IF YOU NEED A REFERRAL TO TAKE PART IN THE ING DIRECT SAVINGS SCHEME AND I CAN SEND YOU A REFERRAL.

YOU GET $25 TO OPEN UP AN ACCOUNT AND $10 FOR EVERY REFERRAL(REFERRAL LIMIT IS 25).

E-mail: [email protected]

#114 ING_Direct

ING_Direct

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 July 2005 - 09:55 PM

I have referred no one. So I have plenty to give $25 to give away..
email me @ cardanyj AT hotmail.com

#115 bedmatics

bedmatics

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 July 2005 - 11:04 PM

I have many referrals available. Get $25 free from ING direct. Email me at [email protected] with your first and last name. This is the best free money you ever earned

#116 sziv50

sziv50

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 07:57 AM

Hey. . . so if you're reading this thread, you probably know about the $25 you can get for signing up for ING Direct if you go through a referral. It's easy money and you can keep as little as $1 in the account. I have most of my referrals left so please feel free to e-mail me at your name and e-mail and I will be more than happy to send you a referral ASAP. Thanks![email protected]

#117 hvnly

hvnly

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 10:21 PM

I have several referals left for ING sign up bonuses. Same request - just send your name & email address to me and I'll send you the referal. [email protected]

I don't get any excitement out of spamming or flooding people with emails, so I will only use your e-mail address to send your referal link.

#118 robfalt

robfalt

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 08:20 PM

I have referrals available for $25 bonus for setting up an ING savings account. Please email me at [email protected] with your first and last name.

I will respond with an email reply. Thanks

#119 reallysweet

reallysweet

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 August 2005 - 05:30 AM

I would just be ding dang delighted to give you a referral link. Just send your name to [email protected] and I'll get it out to you in nothing flat.

reallysweet
James Haynes
http://www.reallysweetblog.com

#120 bradbeiter

bradbeiter

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 August 2005 - 05:35 PM

I have about 10 referrals left for ING. Please email me at [email protected]

Brad Beiter

Stats